What people are saying
We continue to receive phenomenal support throughout both the industry we're working to change and beyond:
- Award of Excellence, 16th Annual Communicator Awards, 2010.
- Finalist, Cooper Hewitt People's Design Award, Smithsonian National Design Awards, 2009.
- 3rd Place, Sustainable Organization, AIGA (re)Design Awards, 2009.
- Winner, Web Award, DesignFirms, Sept. 2009.
A "wonderful web app where designers can figure out the optimum way to utilize printing with as little waste as possible."
—Stefan Sagmeister, Award-winning designer
Re-nourish is an "online sustainable design mega-tool..."
—HOW Design magazine, May 2010
- "Education Lacking for Sustainable Graphic Design" by Nuel Naverrete, EcoSeed, Dec. 23, 2010.
- "Re-nourish the Design Industry" by Zara Arshad, Notes on Design, November 2010
- Top Ten Sites for Designers, HOW Design, 2010.
- "Designing Change: Re-nourishing Sustainability" by Jessica Kuhn, HOW Design, May 2010
- "Accounting for graphic design impacts," Sustainable Industries, Nov. 8, 2010.
- "Graphic Designers Team Up to Measure & Reduce Impacts," GreenBiz, Oct. 25, 2010.
- "Graphic Designer Wants to Make His Field Greener," R&D Online, Dec. 2, 2009.
- Web Pick of the Week. Communication Arts, 2009.
- Re-nourish has also been featured or mentioned in Graphic Design USA, the Dwell blog, Konigi.com, Freelance Switch, Icograda.org, Felt & Wire, Layers Magazine, Dexigner.com, the Boston Phoenix blog, and other publications.
Images and logos may be used for editorial and/or educational purposes only.
The Re-nourish logo may not be altered without express permission (for PMS, black-and-white, or other logo needs, request permission via email.)
Print-ready Images (300 dpi, CMYK)
Web-ready Images (72 dpi, RBG)